Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lost, anyone?

Episode of Lost just watched.
The ending is messed up. o_O


Season 3, episode 14

Wow. I just started watching the show a few weeks ago. I'd say I've watched a lot.
Maybe I should slow down? I'm going to be sad when it's all over.
It's disappointing already that I can't go online and research backstories, chat on theories and such, and anticipate next week's episode.
I've made the mistake already of reading spoilers when innocently looking up for clarification on information already known.
Oh, well.
But so now I can't look at any sites. If I missed something, I can only rewind, or hope I'll be filled in on my questions.


On another note, I've had a depressing day on the design front. My 2-inch heart mold broke, slicing an L-shaped gash on my fingertip. I also forgot to use mold release, and so the resin may be permanently adhered to some of my pieces. What's worse is that I was fulfilling custom orders.
Why couldn't this have happened on just a design I wanted to play around with? Bleh.
And now I just placed an order. The "Something Fabulous" soap molds are the only ones I've found that are that perfect heart shape and size, and those can only be purchased at Hobby Lobby. Luckily they were having a shipping deal, but heck, I'd have paid $10 just to have had it today. I hate being late on orders. It makes me feel like a bad businesswoman. :[

C'est la vive though, right?

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel with things going wrong with only custom orders, it seems. It'll turn out okay in the end, though!

    ReplyDelete