Saturday, June 19, 2010

Welcome

I'm not very good with keeping up with blogs. Let's hope that perhaps this will change.

I haven't a specific aim for this blog at the moment, but I would like to develop it into something fun.
I poke about on Etsy, Cake Wrecks, AFP, lamebook (just for fun), I create classy jewelry and funky resin jewelry as well, I love cartoons and silly, cute things. I try hard to be organized, but am a natural clutterbug. I have too much of a sweet tooth, and I have a love for photography. Perhaps some day I'll get my hands on a proper camera.
Oh, and I'm currently "catching up" on Lost. Which means, since the show is over, that I'm watching the show like crazy. (For the first time; no spoilers, please!)

I'll be posting fun Etsy finds, things I find awful or amusing or utterly adorable...links, updates, life stories...just about anything.

Hopefully I'll be posting things that actually entertain.

Bear with me; I'm new.

No comments:

Post a Comment